First time trying Freedom Dining

Freedom dining is for the evenings only.  In the day you can eat where you want.  You do not have to use the Buffet, with P&O, one of the Main Dining Rooms (MDR) will be allocated for Breakfast and Lunch, this is included in the price, so you could go here. The Lunch Menu will be outside that MDR.  Then places like Sindhu and the Glass House do lunch, at a price. Then there are also Burger and Pizza bars these are free.

We love the MDR for breakfast and lunch, shown to a table, you cannot pick, waiter served, no rush a great relaxed meal.

We are Freedom Dining on Brilliance of the Seas in May and Dynamic Dining on Anthem of the Seas in April. Personally I like breakfast in the Windjammer on RCI ships as the choice offered by Royal Caribbean is in my humble opinion only matched by Celebrity and puts many others to shame. I was on a cruise ship  back in October and asked for Corned Beef Hash and was told we only do that on a particular day, same with Smoked Salmon. Impressed, not.