Superior Deluxe Balconies On Azura & Ventura

I agree they are lovely and a very good size . However the balcony is totally overlooked by the balconies of the cabins above you . I have to say I was quite shocked at first (especially when a chap above me answered the question I quietly posed to my husband !!) Although after a while this didn't bother me as much as its rare for lots of people to be on them all at the same time .

I agree they are lovely and a very good size . However the balcony is totally overlooked by the balconies of the cabins above you . I have to say I was quite shocked at first (especially when a chap above me answered the question I quietly posed to my husband !!) Although after a while this didn't bother me as much as its rare for lots of people to be on them all at the same time .

wow he answered your question - how rude! haha.

Been in the Super Deluxe on Ventura, D330.  However, when we found out the size of the balconies on C Deck, we now go for the larger balcony.  This is for both Ventura and Azura.  Yes, they are partly overlook but, twice the size of a normal balcony and at the back of the balcony, nearest the cabin,  it is not over looked.

Yes we had a balcony on D deck Azura this year. Once you get used to the fact that you are overlooked the larger balcony is great - ideal for sunbathing!

Interesting that these are described in the terms "superior and deluxe".

What I wonder would be the opposite end of the market - perhaps "inferior and cheap" ?

M

I have been in the superior deluxe balcony cabins on a short cruise, we got the champa's,and chocalates but they don't give out the bowl of fruit and canapes on the short cruises, if you ask for them you get them.  but yes we loved the cabin and the extra space was great, would definately go for these cabins again we have also in the past been on c deck and yes the balcony's are huge but I now appreciate the extra space inside the cabin more these days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Solent Richard

We are booked on Azura 31st Oct in a superior deluxe balcony cabin. This is our first cruise and I am fairly reassured by these comments.

Hi ChrisP.

Actually a very nice choice for your first cruise.

If, as I suspect, you have already checked in, have a great cruise.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...