Alaska Excursions

Hi all,

I'm woindering if any of you can help me. I am due to go to Alaska in August with Celebrity. We are wanting to do as much as possible! Definately wanting to do dog sliegh riding and the helicoptor flight to the glaciers for a hike (I did this in New Zealand and it was amazing so want to do it again!)

Has anyone been to Alaska who can help me decide on what the best excursions are please? And where is best to do the huski ride and glacier hike?

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Solent Richard

Hi all,

I'm woindering if any of you can help me. I am due to go to Alaska in August with Celebrity. We are wanting to do as much as possible! Definately wanting to do dog sliegh riding and the helicoptor flight to the glaciers for a hike (I did this in New Zealand and it was amazing so want to do it again!)

Has anyone been to Alaska who can help me decide on what the best excursions are please? And where is best to do the huski ride and glacier hike?

Thanks!!

Good morning FiFi.

Just a few years ago we did an Alaska cruise on Regent Seven Seas Navigator...

http://solentrichardscruiseblog.com/2013/03/21/regent-seven-seas-alaska-cruise/

All their excursions are inclusive though they do offer an add on package.

I was very pleased that I paid the small supplement to add an extension onto their Skagway offering, which extended the rail journey, continuing on into the Yukon and visiting the Yukon Suspension Bridge...

http://solentrichardscruiseblog.com/2013/10/15/one-way-to-do-skagway-part-1/

7419992524_5282d9e9db_z.jpg

7420246260_d484f396eb_z.jpg

Whatever you choose, Alaska is a great cruise destination.

Bon Voyage.