Pepsi Vs Coke - The New P&o Rant

I don't drink either Coke of Pepsi.  I suppose that if a person only drank Coke then they probably wouldn't be happy that there was only Pepsi. My brother only eats Heinz baked beans and can tell the difference if he is served another brand.  I do wish people would not be so disparaging and intolerant about what upsets other people. 

I don't drink either Coke of Pepsi.  I suppose that if a person only drank Coke then they probably wouldn't be happy that there was only Pepsi. My brother only eats Heinz baked beans and can tell the difference if he is served another brand.  I do wish people would not be so disparaging and intolerant about what upsets other people. 

I don't think that there has been any intolerance or disparaging remarks towards anybody or anyone's preferences!

To me, it seems a small world problem, and personally I cant understand why it would 'ruin someones holiday' if they had to have pepsi. Just drink something else :)

Guest shilly3191

So when your brother ever books a hotel before he books it does he ask if they serve Heinz baked beans for breakfast I very much doubt it. It amazes me how many complain about type or make of food and drinks on cruises when in most hotels you wouldnt have a clue and never bother to ask. The last thing I worry about is what type of coke, beans, brown sauce or tea they have when I book and think people just like to moan for the sake of moaning and if it upsets them they really should take a long hard look at themselves and think how petty they are being.

No Schweppes tonic either. Now Britvic.

Brian

That's probably because Britvic are the licensed  bottlers for PepsiCo in the UK.

I saw a sort of relationship map of dozens of big companies that you see every day, and they're all owned by just a couple of companies.  It's incredible!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...