It seems the 1-2-3-GO offer is becoming standard for Celebrity now, so many will have no choice.

I'd much rather just see the lower fare, especially as Alex doesn't drink much and would never get value from an included package.

To give some context, our recent Eclipse cruise in May did not have this offer.  We paid around £3,300 for a Concierge Class cabin including gratuities with $375 OBC.  Almost as soon as the 1-2-3-GO offer started the price shot up by around £1,000.

Here are links to the Classic package inclusion and the Premium package incursions.  These are subject to change though (topic of a recent controversy).

Classic Package Inclusions

Premium Package Inclusions

Note that on ex-UK sailings the included drinks are the same, but the dollar value limits are not accurate, as these exclude service but ex-UK menus are re-priced to include service.  The list of included drinks should be accurate though (assuming they don't change it again!)

i am so glad they have brought it back, it is an amazing offer if you opt for the drinks package as you find you hardly spend any money when your on board but if you opt for the on board credit as well its really all your spending money taken care off. If makes you wonder how they can do it :) i will be taking advantage of the offer on the Ecplise sailing on the 05/10/14 as the prices on that are fantastic.

• 4 weeks later...

It's only an amazing offer if done at a time when the price is also right. We have Eclipse booked for September 2015 which is now included in the 123Go offer. I compared the prices finding that it was not worth cancelling and rebooking as the base cost was around £900 different for two, add on the other incidentals and it just isn't worth it.

Having said that we did book a repositioning cruise on Eclipse last year reasonably late which included 123Go and it was definitely worth it then. So, each situation must be taken on its own merits. Don't assume that every time it is offered it's a bargain especially if you aren't a big drinker.

RayO

Guest shilly3191

It's only an amazing offer if done at a time when the price is also right. We have Eclipse booked for September 2015 which is now included in the 123Go offer. I compared the prices finding that it was not worth cancelling and rebooking as the base cost was around £900 different for two, add on the other incidentals and it just isn't worth it.

Having said that we did book a repositioning cruise on Eclipse last year reasonably late which included 123Go and it was definitely worth it then. So, each situation must be taken on its own merits. Don't assume that every time it is offered it's a bargain especially if you aren't a big drinker.

RayO

As the saying goes you dont get nothing for free I would rather have a cheaper cruise and no drinks package.