Hi everyone.  Just a reminder that my live blog from Celebrity Eclipse is well under way.

If anyway wants to read what's there so far, you'll find it at the following link:

http://duncanwrites.co.uk/category/eclipse-2014/?order=asc

I look forward to hearing your comments and answering any questions!

From Sunny Malaga,

Duncan

Hello,I enjoyed reading the blog having returned from a very nice lunch.As we are on the Eclipse next week I am picking up a lot of tips.Unfortunately as I am new to blogs and not totaly computer litererate I kept getting lost where I and indeed Duncan was.

Rodger.

Hello,I enjoyed reading the blog having returned from a very nice lunch.As we are on the Eclipse next week I am picking up a lot of tips.Unfortunately as I am new to blogs and not totaly computer litererate I kept getting lost where I and indeed Duncan was.

Rodger.

Thanks Rodger for your comments. The page I linked to lists all of the entries (which are basically days) in order from start to finish. New days will be added to the end.

You can enter your email by clicking the 'follow' button at the bottom and get an email notification when I post a new entry, if this makes it easier!

Well done Duncan, I have commented on the blog itself.

That bar is being set very high, are you sure you're on the Premium Drinks package? ;);)

Kind words from such a great blogger! I am very much enjoying the premium package. In fact I'm planted firmly in the Sky Observation lounge having pre-dinner cocktails and canapés as I type this!

You may find entries get less coherent, as only the end is typically written before bed!

We're in the Tuscan Grill tonight which I know is one of your favourites, so if you have any specific menu recommendations let me know (within the next 75 minutes...)

Guest Solent Richard

Kind words from such a great blogger! I am very much enjoying the premium package. In fact I'm planted firmly in the Sky Observation lounge having pre-dinner cocktails and canapés as I type this!

You may find entries get less coherent, as only the end is typically written before bed!

We're in the Tuscan Grill tonight which I know is one of your favourites, so if you have any specific menu recommendations let me know (within the next 75 minutes...)

Hi Duncan.

Sorry I missed your deadline but hey-ho, you seem to have got it right.

Mine would have been the steak and I always try someone else's Tiramisu -  I perfected a variation when owning a restaurant.

The only difference being I'm sure my steak was accompanied by a kind of Dauphinoise potato dish...

9081836991_ed2a8cf31a_z.jpg

• 3 months later...

Duncan,I came across this blog only today !! Wish I'd read it sooner !! A first class and thoroughly enjoyable account of your cruise. Eclipse is our favourite ship and even though we have been on her twice, we still got a few useful pointers !! Much appreciated, Squiffy

Thanks Squiffy!  I had great fun writing it.

There'll be another in November when I'm on Splendour of the Seas with a friend of mine.  If you're subscribed you should get updates as and when it happens :)