Bolsover Have Worked Their Magic Again With Britannia.

I am so happy the guys at Bolsover Cruise club have looked after me & my Aunty yet again!  We have got ourselves booked on the Britannia this morning, cabin number, dinning, everything we asked for so excited now can’t wait!

Bolsover Cruise Club are to Cruising what Dynamo is to magic (I don’t know how either of them do what they do)

Big thank you to everyone there for all their hard work & as ever excellent “One2One” service.

Guest Solent Richard

I am so happy the guys at Bolsover Cruise club have looked after me & my Aunty yet again!  We have got ourselves booked on the Britannia this morning, cabin number, dinning, everything we asked for so excited now can’t wait!

Bolsover Cruise Club are to Cruising what Dynamo is to magic (I don’t know how either of them do what they do)

Big thank you to everyone there for all their hard work & as ever excellent “One2One” service.

Agree. So glad I made the changeover to Bolsover when I did.

May I add 'the Gals' as well Riversong?

I hope this doesn't sound too cynical as I'm a fan of Bolsover but as agents get a fixed percentage from sales isn't it in their interest to sell voyages at the highest possible price to maximise their commission?

They must love new ships as maiden voyage prices are probably the highest they'll ever be.

As I say good luck to them as I'm sure they've earned their corn and well done those that have managed to book their prefered staterooms.

Terminator - whilst I understand your thoughts, that isn't how it works for us at Bolsover.

Yes we love the launch of new products, for many reasons, but essentially the highest importance for us is getting what our customer wants, not what lines our (or the cruise lines) pockets.

I would never recommend a more expensive cabin to a client that didn't need it, or persuade them to book at a higher fare if they wanted to wait for a 'late deal' in fact I often recommend that clients take a lesser grade of cabin if it will enhance their experience as my end desire is for that client to be happy with my service and recommendations and to come back and book again!

If I am reading into Popsicles message right I believe that you are one of the good ladies who work there and totally agree with what you have written. I have never been pushed or persuaded by staff in order to get a sale. It has to be remembered that at one time, when the commission was higher, Bolsover gave some of the best discounts. Whilst I do not know what the situation is with other cruise lines it has to be said that with P & O having reduced the commission I believe that is why all cruise operators now sell those cruises at the same price.  However, I am sure that with all the other cruise lines that they support their would be no reason for the staff to make recommendations outside what their client wants in order to get commission.

I always deal with the same person as much as possible. She knows what I like and whilst I take in her advice I make my own decisions as I am sure most of the people on here do. It is the cruise operators who put out the prices, not the agents and I would imagine that they have no say, unless they can get a priority discount, what the cruises sell for.

I am happy with Bolsover and whilst ever I continue cruising I will book with them. Their service goes outside the boundaries of some places and long may it continue.  :)