P&o Cruises 2015/16 Out Now!

The wait is over as we can finally reveal P&O Cruises NEW 2015/16 programme.

Take a look at the itineraries & fares here >

With 8 ships including new Britannia, this is P&O Cruises' largest ever programme. Between them they'll sail on 211 cruises to the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Atlantic Isles, Iberia, Caribbean, USA & Canada and more. Choose from a wide range of cruises to/from Southampton, 7 & 14 night Mediterranean Fly cruises and 14 night Caribbean Fly cruises. 

You'll be spoilt for choice!

Early bookers can benefit from the P&O Select Fare benefits which include a choice of:
- FREE On Board Credit or
- FREE Car Parking or
- FREE Coach Transfers to/from Southampton.

PLUS there's a 5% Past Passenger Discount AND an additional 5% discount on selected 'Peninsular cruises' for Peninsular members only.

Bolsover Cruise Club is taking pre-registrations NOW! Call us on 01246 819819.

Ooh I love the idea!! Particularly for me booking a family cruise it not only gives us time to save up for the balcony cabin we want in the summer holidays but it also give us something to look forward to. I appreciate some people may not be able to plan that far in advance but we always plan life around our holidays!

We have this year's holidays already booked and we're on countdown, but then we can relax knowing next years is already sorted :)

New p&o brochure just arrived yet another rip off if your up north Caribbean fly cruise on Britannia 2015/16. 100 pounds pp from Manchester or Birmingham it's included if Gatwick and then more money to prebook your seats all this extra money was always included in the fare yet another p&o increase ??

w.wanderer the pre booking of seats has been around for a while so no increase there but yes I do think it is unfair that every airport except Gatwick has a £100pp surcharge, I would usually fly from Birmingham but I have now opted to fly from Gatwick as it is nearly the same distance to both for me but for those further north they will have to pay up.

The other thing I have noticed is that for the Xmas fly cruise the upgrade price is £300pp so an additional £600 per couple I have decided not to bother and keep the £600 in my pocket.

Ron the only thing about doing your own flight to the Caribbean is that you would have to go through immigration which in Barbados is not the quickest thing in the world and you would have to get yourself to and from the port. 

Guest Solent Richard

New p&o brochure just arrived yet another rip off if your up north Caribbean fly cruise on Britannia 2015/16. 100 pounds pp from Manchester or Birmingham it's included if Gatwick and then more money to prebook your seats all this extra money was always included in the fare yet another p&o increase ??

It might have something to do with either anticipated volumes or the pricing of chartered aircraft.

Either way the factor that stood out for me was the 5% discount for past passengers and 5% Peninsular Club Cruises.