Wouldn't encourage me to book but I wouldn't send them back if i got them, like many I would prefer extra OBC. I recall getting M&S vouchers for introducing a family member to Sky took me over a year to spend them as I don't often shop in M&S (nor John Lewis)  good job they didn't have an expiry date.

The vouchers are available inconjunction with select fare so you still get the choice of onboard credit/car parking or Coach travel. You recessive the vouchers before you travel so you can treat yourself to some holiday clothes which sounds good to me, I also like m&s food so could find a way to spend them. I think p&o are trying some new things which is good and let's face it last year everyone was moaning about pricing going down too low and now the prices look to me like they are going up which is another good thing as that's the way it should be. I have already booked and am happy with my price and added benefits but can see they are trying something different rather than trashing pricing and upsetting the early bookers.

The pricing on Britannia is also really good so am excited to see pricing for the other ships on 2015, does anyone know when the other ships are on sale?

From what I've seen so far this year there are not so many late prices out and if they are you cannot choose your cabin or dinning so this does not appeal to me as I like to have my cruise booked so I can count down to my next adventure, knowing my cabin number and dinning.

I for one think P&O are still good value and should not be knocked for trying something different, but that's my personal opinion. It also makes me smile when I see the same people comment on p&o but either have never sailed with them or seem to never want to sail with them!!!!

Guest Lulucat

Completely agree Lightening10 - I think P&O should be applauded for trying something different.  However, some people will never be happy no matter what happens and believe they 'loyalty' entitles them to stuff.   People choose to be loyal - American ships will always offer better for 'loyalty' because the Americans expect it.   We are meant to be cut from finer cloth :D - but become more Americanised every day.    I am delighted that some people think that Celebrity, RCI, Princess etc etc etc are superior to P&O - but frankly, P&O will do for me - I like the product.

Completely agree Lightening10 - I think P&O should be applauded for trying something different.  However, some people will never be happy no matter what happens and believe they 'loyalty' entitles them to stuff.   People choose to be loyal - American ships will always offer better for 'loyalty' because the Americans expect it.   We are meant to be cut from finer cloth :D - but become more Americanised every day.    I am delighted that some people think that Celebrity, RCI, Princess etc etc etc are superior to P&O - but frankly, P&O will do for me - I like the product.

I agree too. P&O are obviously trying different incentives to get people to book earlier. The getaway prices simply encouraged people to wait for a cheaper deal and caused a lot of animosity. Far better to give early bookers some sort of benefit.